DELE Prep Course
DELE (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) is a diploma of international prestige which certifies Spanish language proficiency. People interested in getting this diploma must pass a proficiency examination. There are DELE Diplomas for six different language levels (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR):
– DELE Level A1 (Breakthrough)
– DELE Level A2 (Waystage)
– DELE Level B1 (Threshold)
– DELE Level B2 (Vantage)
– DELE Level C1(Effective Operational Proficiency)
– DELE Level C2 (Mastery).
Preparation course at El Tulipán
El Tulipán offers two types of DELE preparation courses:
- In-person: private or closed group classes at our School in Lima. This course is ideal for foreigners in Peru.
- Online: live one-on-one classes for people living in another country or looking for saving time and money through online training.
Advantages of DELE courses at El Tulipán
– Assessment of your current language skills (speaking, reading, speaking or writing).
– The teachers are native speakers with vast experience in DELE preparation.
– Contents and materials designed according to official DELE exam samples.
– Practice in using timing strategies for the listening, writing, and reading test.
– Practice in using speech and language resources for the interview.
– Simulation exams.
For more information about our DELE Prep Course, contact us.